Complaint Review: AMI CLUBWEAR

• AMI CLUBWEAR
    20214 Paseo Del Prado, Walnut, CA 91789
    San Gabriel, California
    United States of America

AMI CLUBWEAR Ace Media, SENT WRONG ITEMS | NO REFUND | NEVER RECEIVED CORRECT PACKAGE | RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE | PAID $28 FOR 2 DAY AIR ON 9/9 THE PACKAGE WON'T ARRIVE UNTIL 9/15 San Gabriel , California

Internet Order # W-393334 placed 05/08/2010
Item Code: shoes-heels-system-195blacksatin85

They sent me a totally different item. [continued below]....
.....  I called to inform them, the customer service was extraordinarily rude. You have to call them all day because the line stays busy and when you get them on the phone, they intentionally rush you off.  They told me to send the package back with the RMA number so I did.  It is September 13th and still no sign of my shoes. I've called to see when they would be sent and they told me it was in the mail. I asked for the tracking number and they couldn't provide me with one.

Internet Order # W-510696 placed 09/09/2010
Item Code: shoes-boots-voongblackpu85

I ordered these shoes as you can see on the 9th of September.  I paid $28 in addition to the cost of the shoes for "2 DAY AIR" SHIPPING METHOD. I have the tracking number for the package and UPS says that it won't be here until the 15th.  I called them and waiting on hold for over thirty minutes and when I told her what happened and asked how they would take care of it, she hung up.

AT THIS POINT I AM ONLY ORDERING FROM THEIR SITE IN ORDER TO BUILD A CASE AGAINST THEM. I WILL DEFINITELY BE FILING A LAWSUIT AGAINST AMICLUBWEAR. THE NAME OF THE COMPANY THAT SHOWS UP WITH UPS IS ACE MEDIA. WHEN YOU LOOK THEM UP, THERE ADDRESS SHOWS AS... 20214 Paseo Del Prado, Walnut, CA 91789

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2010 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ami-clubwear/san-gabriel-california-/ami-clubwear-ace-media-sent-wrong-items-no-refund-never-received-correct-package-ru-640410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content