Complaint Review: Amit Fashion

• Amit Fashion
    67, Khao San Road
    Bangkok,
    Thailand

Amit Fashion Buddy Fashion House Buddy Fashion Amit Fashion House Adam Ali Amit Deceptive. Deceitful. Dishonest. DO NOT BUY Bangkok Banglumpoo

I am so disappointed to have to write this report. I have sent him over a dozen emails, with no reply, so I'm relegated to this.

I have been dealing with Amit Fashion (aka Buddy Fashion) for almost ten years.

The first purchase was fine - no huge issues. Yes, my suits did not fit, but you get what you pay for.

I then placed another order remotely and was overcharged to my credit card. I had to get Visa involved and my "custom" products arrived with significant flaws.

Adam Ali Amit, the coward behind this operation, sent his friend to Canada to measure me and pressured me to invite my friends. Another horrible experience of over-selling and ill-fitting clothing. He was so nice and I was a sucker to keep giving him the benefit of the doubt. I even sent my family to buy from him during their recent trip!

Then, this happens - another visit from his "friend". Cash purchase for a "deal" and the result was the last straw.

Horribly fitting suits. Wrong fabric, wrong style, not customized at all. I paid $500 for the suit and just spent an additional $200 to get it fixed (aka - re-done). Don't even get me started on the shirts...

Save yourself the money. Do not buy from this place. There are so many alternatives. I know the "low price" is enticing, but it's certainly not worth the end result.

Scam artist. Karma will haunt this guy for a while...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2016 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/amit-fashion/bangkok-/amit-fashion-buddy-fashion-house-buddy-fashion-amit-fashion-house-adam-ali-amit-deceptive-1333053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content