Complaint Review:

• Updated: Sun, July 23, 2017

• Reported By: Mark — New Iberia Louisiana USA
Amplitune Custom Tuning
Internet USA

Amplitune Custom Tuning I never received the custom tune for my 2015 Corvette Internet

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I purchased a custom engine tune for my 2015 Corvette Stingray for $125 from Amplitune Custom Tunes on Mar 28 2017 and never received the product. I attempted to contact the company representative Matt Metrten via email several times and always received an excuse for the tune not getting done.

I have received no reponse from Matt Merten in my latesty email attempt to resolve the issue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2017 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/amplitune-custom-tuning/internet/amplitune-custom-tuning-i-never-received-the-custom-tune-for-my-2015-corvette-internet-1387562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amplitune Custom Tuning