Complaint Review:

• Updated: Fri, December 10, 2010

• Reported By: Linda — Baytown Texas United States of America
Anderson Fin Network/Bloom
404 Brock Dr Bloomington, Illinois United States of America

Anderson Fin Network/Bloom Filed a false report on my credit file Bloomington , Illinois

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

This collection agency filed a report onto my credit file stating I owe money to Sprint.  I have tried to dispute this when first filed and never get a response t my letters.  I checked with Sprint and was told there was no account and no balance with my name.  I have asked for proof I opened and owe this money from the collection agencies with never ever a response!   How do I get this off my credit report???

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2010 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/anderson-fin-networkbloom/bloomington-illinois-61702-3097/anderson-fin-networkbloom-filed-a-false-report-on-my-credit-file-bloomington-illinois-670164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anderson Fin Network/Bloom