Complaint Review: Andrew Wutt

• Andrew Wutt
    345 Dixon Rd
    Toronto, Ontario
    United States of America

Andrew Wutt Andrew Webber TOOK THE MONEY FOR WEBSITE WORK NEVER COMPLETED, COMPLETE SCAM Toronto, Ontario

Andrew contacted me through craigslist around 2/8/2011. Very nice guy wants to help you. He showed me his website said he could do the work in a day. Naive me believed him.

I sent him the whole 125.00 then again another 175.00, he would say let's meet i am ready to post. Then I would send and email asking where he is and he would respond with more issues, and need more time.

To date it has been 2 weeks. I have asked repeatedly for screen shots or something to show development, though nothing has been done and no deadlines have ever been met.

He is good a string you along saying things are "almost done" but in the end you will wait years and never receive anything.

I am very upset with my self for trusting this person. I have lived in East Africa for 5 years, never been scammed. I been back in the US and scammed immediately by a Canadian... ha makes sense!

This guy is just taking anyone for a ride that will be "stupid" enough to send him the money through Western Union.

I urge all to do a little research before you work with the people on the internet.

A good price is not always what it seems.

LESSON LEARNED!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2011 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/andrew-wutt/toronto-ontario-/andrew-wutt-andrew-webber-took-the-money-for-website-work-never-completed-complete-scam-t-700195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content