Report: #719270

• Reported By: Liz S. — Brentwood California United States of America
  • Angel Germain

Brentwood, California
    United States of America

Angel Germain Sales First Class or First Class Sales LLC SCAM - HIPPIE LOOKING GIRL - BEWARE SHE'S IN BRENTWOOD, CA 94513 Brentwood, California

Tonight a young women smelling of ciggarettes came to my door around 8:30 pm and claimed to be a neighbor of ours, (so that is why i listened) trying to raise enough money for a trip to some aircraft maker (Boeng?) for her engenieering class.

Normally, i don't give door to door people the time of day, but she seemed nice - although was acting nervous and now that i think about it, she was probably on something and i should have known better. Unfortunately, i wrote her a check for 55.00 simply because she said she was a neighbor and lived a few blocks away. she even meantioned one of my neighbors who told her that i was new to the neighborhood and that i was nice. I'm idiot. Something didn't sit right with me and my husband is always getting on my case for giving money to door to door people - normally, it's fine - they are really neighbors. Unfortunately, in this case - she is NOT a neighbor. After she left, I googled her and what do you know....several reports came up with her name! I was completely shocked. I immediately cancelled the check, called the police and I'm going to send her phony receipt back to First Class Sales, like the receipt said i could. I'm also going to talk to all my neighbors as well. Never never again will i buy something from anyone that comes to my door again. Beware Bay Area, this girl is in the area and she even has the balls to not change her name...if that is really her name.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2011 11:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/angel-germain/brentwood-california-94513/angel-germain-sales-first-class-or-first-class-sales-llc-scam-hippie-looking-girl-bewa-719270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content