Complaint Review: Angel Germain

• Reported By: Donna — sharpsburg United States of America
  • Angel Germain

sharpsburg, Georgia
    United States of America

Angel Germain Sold Books for trip to London for University of Georgia Band. Was helping another student to go. sharpsburg, Georgia

De ja vu! I finally decided to try and locate the company that I ordered a set of childrens atlas's from Sept. 2010. I was directed to this site and could not believe what I was reading.

Same scenario, except she was helping another University of Georgiaband student to go on aLondon trip. She was very talkative, told me about her father being a retired Marine. I fell for it hook, line and sinker.

I told her about my father being retired from the Navy after 27 years. I even showed her my car tag frame I ordered, that said "Navy Brat - proud daughter of a retired Master Chief".

I'm out $55,yes she cashed the check,but I have learned a valuable lesson.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2011 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/angel-germain/sharpsburg-georgia-30277/angel-germain-sold-books-for-trip-to-london-for-university-of-georgia-band-was-helping-678608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content