Complaint Review: Angel Stevens Aka Angela Penbrook

• Reported By: Henry Nebraska
  • Angel Stevens Aka Angela Penbrook
    processathome.com
    Internet

Angel Stevens ,Angela Penbrook Process At Home This is a scam! Very hard to get a refund, and then they took at back out of my account! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Sorry for the inconvenience.

This website to process rebates at home is a scam! They are very smooth and convincing. I gave them my credit card, which they took $197 out of , and then I never received anything in the mail! I was contacted on the phone to set up my account and when I tried to tell them I had not received anything she would not respond to any of my questions. I never made a single dime.

In order to process the rebates, you have to write ads, and the rebates come out of your own pocket. I e-mailed them six times before I finally received a refund. I had to finally tell them that I had a lawyer that would be contacting them, and then they sent my refund!
BUT when I looked at my bank statement, I had received a deposit of $197 from them but the SAME day they had taken out $209!! I am lost as to what to do now!

Dgirl
Henry, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2008 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/angel-stevens-aka-angela-penbrook/internet/angel-stevens-angela-penbrook-process-at-home-this-is-a-scam-very-hard-to-get-a-refund-338247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Sorry for the inconvenience.

AUTHOR: Pah Support - (U.S.A.)

Please do an e-mail to our support unit explaining the issue.

You can reach them via e-mail at :-> support@processathome.com