Complaint Review: Angel Stevens Process Rebates At Home

• Reported By: Markleville Indiana
  • Angel Stevens Process Rebates At Home
    processathome.com
    Internet

Angel Stevens Process Rebates At Home Ripping me off...not honest people, they don't give refunds. Internet

On July 4, I gave in to Angel Steven's $197 scam. They don't give all the details before you sign up, you find out after the fact that you are in "training" for 7 weeks before starting the rebates. It states you have a 90 money back guarantee, so after your training, you supposedly make all kinds of money. But what happens when something is returned?

You lose your money......if it really even works. This is a scam, I have been asking for a refund for the last 3 days and I keep getting the same reply "while I will certainly honour your request for a refund, we aks that you give this some time to work for you, use the marketing skills we have emailed to you."

I have emailed them 5 times stating I have made my decision and I need my money back...........I keep getting the run around. I have no problem flying to California just to prove a point that they can't run from me........or all the other thousands they have scammed this week. I went to a blog on the internet talking about this place, and it is sickening how many people have fallen for this in the last few days.

We have made Angel Stevens a millionaire by being scammed, she doesn't do anything for it, she scams the public that are honestly giving their hard earned money to her and she is just laughing on the other end because we fell for her BS. I hope the media gets ahold of all of our emails and internet blogs and someone calls on us to go on air! Does anyone have any advice as to how I can get my refund from this place?

Thanks and good luck to you.

Amanda
Markleville, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2008 10:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/angel-stevens-process-rebates-at-home/internet/angel-stevens-process-rebates-at-home-ripping-me-offnot-honest-people-they-dont-give-349926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content