Report: #1205120

• Angel Trocher
    80 W. 174th Street
    New York, New York
    USA

Angel Trocher DEA Narcotics online purchase of pharmaceutical drugs SCAM New York New York

"Special Agent Sportelli" called me in Los Angeles from this number.  He somehow knew that I had purchased Propecia online 7 years ago.  Said it was illegal and that the DEA Narcotics division was persuing criminal action against some 300 people.

He said that if I cooperated and agreed to help them, they wouldn't press charges against me.  He offered to send out Federal Agents to pick me up and escort me downtown for processing, assuring me that I wouldnt be handcuffed.  Alternatively I could drive myself there but there wasn't much time.  I, of course, chose to drive myself.

I was told to bring valid ID and a cashiers check or cash for $1400... and to dress well (no shorts or short sleeves).

Once on my way with funds I was told to call to confirm that the arrest wasnt already processed and filed.  I called.  It was too late.  But, he said, I could still save myself from being processed if I send an overnight FedEx with all the cash to: Northern District of New York, Angel Trocher, 80 W. 174th Street, Suite 1A, New York, NY 10453.

Instead I went to the police station.  They said it's a scam.  He called me again:"Did you find the location to send the funds?"

"No, but I found the local police station.  Care to tell me why they've never heard of you?"

Click.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2015 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/angel-trocher/new-york-new-york-10453/angel-trocher-dea-narcotics-online-purchase-of-pharmaceutical-drugs-scam-new-york-new-yor-1205120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content