Complaint Review: Angela Judge

Tampa, Florida
    USA

Angela Judge Con Artist Tampa Florida

*Author of original report: Lier

Angela , owes me $2505.00 ahe lied to me several times about returning it. She gave me fake credit card information and falsely gave me back account information. She lied about sending payments via us mail too. She is a lier, thief, con-artist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2017 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/angela-judge/tampa-florida-33680/angela-judge-con-artist-tampa-florida-1378469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Lier

AUTHOR: - ()

I was lied too and waited for money to come in us mail 4 times. Judge is a dishonest person. She made up stories about Wells Fargo sending me out payments. When they never came judge acted stupid and said that she didn't know that the money comes out of her account just as fast as it goes in. Now Judge claims to have a new job and will pay me in full. This report will be taking down as soon as I get paid.