Report: #319276

Complaint Review: Angela Penbrook - Process From Home - A Penbrook Productions Company

• Submitted: Wed, March 19, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, March 21, 2008
  • Reported By: Silver Spring Maryland
  • Angela Penbrook - Process From Home - A Penbrook Productions Company
    Internet

Angela Penbrook - Process From Home - A Penbrook Productions Company They sell a product with a miss leading description, and their RISK FREE trial it's also a lie... They won't give me my money back!!! Internet

*Author of original report: After calling and emailing this company I finally got and email confirming a complete refund!!!

This company makes you think that you are going to be processing rebates for other companies that they are going to provide you, but instead you end up working doing marketing for other companies and having to invest a lot more time and money!!! I paid $195 for this and I still haven't even got access to my account. I try contacting them but their email replies that they are experiencing a delay...

Sjaleh
Silver Spring, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2008 08:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/angela-penbrook-process-from-home-a-penbrook-productions-company/internet/angela-penbrook-process-from-home-a-penbrook-productions-company-they-sell-a-product-w-319276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Sjaleh - (U.S.A.)

I called this company, spoke with some one who hardly speak some English, repeated my information several times, because she didn't seen to get it right, and at the end of the conversation she told me that I was going to get my money back in between 5 to 7 days. I didn't really believe that because she never seemed to know my information and I doubt it that they were going to be able to make the link with me. So I wrote an email to them saying that their product was not advertised properly and was not what I need, that I could not set up my account, that I had Google them and their information wasn't promising, and that I wanted my money back!

3 days latter I got an email supposedly from Angela P. which it said: "I am sorry this isn't the program for you. We have successfully refunded your account 197. You should see the refund hit your account in 5-7 business days".
Now that I got this email I'm pretty confident I will get my money back, and if I don't be sure I'll let you know.