Complaint Review: Angelia Shull

• Phone: 406-858-0949
  • Web:
  • Category: Psychic

Angelia Shull Bad and Fake Psychics Looking for Money Internet

Ms. Angelia Shull lied to me in a reading over the summer about my family member's heirloom and some relationships. She was saying that I will never have a life partner and that my family is poor and that my family heirloom is worth nothing to the universe.

After that, she try to pull a scam on me asking for  $750 dollars on candles, curses, and hexes. She was also inciting more money to cleanse my enegry and everything.

Angelia also claimed that there was some relationship in another state and when I drove down that specific state, there was nothing. When I told her about it, she was asking me for more money to repair it.

This lady doesn't even have a website, doesn't respond to emails, and doesn't return phone calls, but still ask for money.

Stay away from Angelia Shull as she is money-hungry.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2017 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/angelia-shull/internet/angelia-shull-bad-and-fake-psychics-looking-for-money-internet-1400078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content