Complaint Review: Ani Hovhannisyan

• Reported By: Concernednewyorker — New York New York USA
  • Ani Hovhannisyan

Internet
    USA

Ani Hovhannisyan hovhathrough the veil Ani Hovhannisyan is a Scam Artist New York Internet

*Consumer Comment: Not a Scam Artist

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I have never worked with this individual

I talked to Ani Hovhannisyan to help me for my wedding when i found her through the website , throughtheveil.nyc. We met in NY to discuss what i need and she seemed very nice. after a few days i decided to go with her and gave her a deposit of $ 2,000.00.

After that my emails and text went un responded for days and eventually she just disappeared.

Eventually i was able to get hold of her by using another phone number and she told me the $ 2,000 was her fee for the meeting we had though we never agreed about this.

Ani Hovhannisyan (hovha.com) is also or claims to be a stylist but what she really does are bunch of odd jobs to survive her flagging career as a stylist. Sin this incident i heard a lot of fraudulent activities by her.

instagram.com/hovha

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2017 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ani-hovhannisyan/internet/ani-hovhannisyan-hovhathrough-the-veil-ani-hovhannisyan-is-a-scam-artist-new-york-interne-1399309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Not a Scam Artist

AUTHOR: Jake Roberts - (USA)

I know Ani Hovhannisyan on both a personal and professional level for over 10 years. Not once has anything of this sort ever happened. This simply looks like someone who is out to get her.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I have never worked with this individual

AUTHOR: hovha - (USA)

I have never worked with this individual as he/she claims. I have not had a meeting with them where they claimed I ripped them off. No one has given me a 2k deposit over the past year as all of my services are north of this price. Whoever wrote this wants to smear my reputation for some reason and no one should pay this report any mind. I am a seasonsed stylist and would never rip anyone off for a quick buck. This is my career, not a one stop shop.

Whoever you are, go crawl back under the rock you came from.