Complaint Review: Animal Hospital Of The Crossroads, Dr. George Bishop DVM

• Reported By: carmel valley California
  • Animal Hospital Of The Crossroads, Dr. George Bishop DVM
    Three The Crosssroads
    Carmel, California

Animal Hospital Of The Crossroads, Dr. George Bishop DVM Vet took unfair advantage of employee, also billed arbitrary charges, refused to release dog until erroneous bill paid! Carmel California

Dr. Bishop,
Out of concern for the best interest of the dog, I collected her from your facility. In no way do I approve of your invoice or your business practices. Indeed, I attempted to pay your invoice of $359.54, which grew yesterday to $383.83, so I paid under protest that amount in order for your staff to release the dog per your instructions.

I officially protest three issues:
1.The dog was boarded at a recent prior occasion and did not need vaccines and boosters for boarding. Either they are required, in which case they weren't administered in prior boarding, in which case the dog was at risk, and therefore you must be held accountable; or they aren't, in which case charges should be refunded to us immediately for this overbilling.

2.Either the dog belongs to me, or she belongs to my son. If the dog belongs to me, then you must pay my son his pay immediately, with back interest. If the dog belongs to my son, then you must give him a discount as so not to discriminate arbitrarily among your employees.

3.In any event, due to your erroneous billing practices, a reimbursement is due for two days boarding & misc. which were caused by your ransom, i.e., refusal to release the dog two days ago, when my son came to collect her.

Dr. Bishop, you cannot legally do this arbitrary practice. Either the dog belongs to my son, or she belongs to me. Out of convenience and greed, you are practicing your craft as you see fit, but not as ethics dictates, in order to take unfair advantage of employees and customers.

Dorothee
carmel valley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2007 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/animal-hospital-of-the-crossroads-dr-george-bishop-dvm/carmel-california-93923/animal-hospital-of-the-crossroads-dr-george-bishop-dvm-vet-took-unfair-advantage-of-empl-238357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content