Complaint Review: Ann's Cleaning Service

• Ann's Cleaning Service

Internet
    USA

Ann's Cleaning Service Groupon Code Needed for Services? Internet

I purchased Ann's Cleaning Service through Groupon.  It lead me to a website where it requested for the Groupon code.  Every time that I input it, the site indicated that the code was incorrect.  I tried calling but they never responded.  I ended up not using a Groupon service and paid for Land of Clean to straighten out my apartment.

Months later, I received an email from Groupon that asked if I wanted to purchase the services again.  So I just contacted Groupon and they tell me that the services were rendered.  What?  Wait.  This is a scam to input a Groupon code for "FREE" money.  The customer service representative couldn't do anything since it's past the redeemable point.  Apparently, this is being escalated to a different department.  I hope that it gets resolved or I literally paid for NOTHING.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2017 07:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/anns-cleaning-service/internet/anns-cleaning-service-groupon-code-needed-for-services-internet-1398900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content