Complaint Review: Answers@freelotto.com And Termsofuse@freelotto.com

• Reported By: accra Other
  • Answers@freelotto.com And Termsofuse@freelotto.com
    www.freelotto.com
    , North Carolina

Freelotto did not pay my winning ripoff New york internet

I won the 999999th prize on the 14th of april this month and I have not recieve my money I was asked if I have any questoin i should ask anwsers@freelotto.com but i recieve no respond from them I won 2087.57dollars. secondary I was told to send message to them again but I had no respond from them i send them all require inquiry but I sill had any message from them again.

Finaly i told them that am a student in the university and my time of spending on the internet is too much as I always send message but hear no respond from them is becoming rampant as am writing am writing with tears simply because I have been pelplexed all my money has been spent on the internet which all my question turn, into deaf ear. I hope with your collarboration I will get my money from them thaks. hope to hear from you soon am sorry that my report is not in parragraph its not my I do not know how to paragraph .

Ishmael
accra
Ghana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2007 04:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/answersfreelottocom-and-termsofusefreelottocom/north-carolina/freelotto-did-not-pay-my-winning-ripoff-new-york-internet-1034468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content