Complaint Review: Anthony Carr

• Anthony Carr
    P.O. Box 34012 Stn D
    Vancouver, Select State/Province
    United States of America

Anthony Carr False Prophets,Psychics use his gifts to Steal from the Poor to Get Rich Vancouver, Other

*UPDATE Employee: Please Provide More Details

I ve tried several months to contact Mr. Anthony Carr. I ordered some product from him that he never sent to me. I paid him about 150.00 dollars cash money order. I kept the letter offerrings, receipts to as references. I even contacted Mr. Seth who is in charge of refunds, who contacted me by email but didn't follow thru on issuing me my refund. Its funny cause although my request was for a refund, his office kept sending me more offers. He uses his psychic gift to rip off people, especially people who arent working or very sick. I want to know, who else can i get to help me retreive my money. Somebody need to file a class action suit on him; if anyone is interested in doing so, please let me know. I want to jump aboard that, so he won't continue to do it to other who come after me; He hasn't even tried to answer my letters, because its a computer system that kicks out these phony offers. They buy our names from different companies who have gathered our personal information. I have some other complaints to make that will required an attorney. I want some feed back on anthony carr, like a telephone/email address. I couldn't find an physical address, nor website that gives me access to him. Hope to hear from some one soon, Iam seeking a probono lawyers for some other cases.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2010 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/anthony-carr/vancouver-select-stateprovince-v6j-4m1/anthony-carr-false-prophetspsychics-use-his-gifts-to-steal-from-the-poor-to-get-rich-van-647500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Please Provide More Details

AUTHOR: Seth Baker - (Canada)

Good afternoon Diamond from Parkville Maryland.  Forgive me if I am mistaken but this online post looks extremely similar, from your location to the choice of words used as a post that was made 2 months later.  If you have received my response to your later post, we consider this matter closed, however if this post is from someone entirely different regarding another matter entirely you have my apologizes.

Diamond, I am including my contact information below so that you may contact me directly if you have any outstanding questions or concerns.

• our mailing address is 7871 Westminster Highway, PO Box 97209, Richmond BC V6X 4H4, Canada
  • our email address is info@zodiac-services.com
  • our phone number is 604 484 1323

I hope to hear from you very soon to confirm that this matter has been resolved.

Seth Baker