Complaint Review: Anzalone Electric

• Anzalone Electric
    Shimer Rd.
    Lockport, New York
    USA

Anzalone Electric Jeffrey P Anzalone Drug addict, Thief, Unprofessional, UNRELIABLE Lockport New York

Jeffrey P Anzalone of Badger Ave in Lockport, OWNER of Anzalone Electric...
Paid him for work that was never completed.I tried numerous times to contact him, and every time I would get ahold of him, he would say he's "In the middle of something that was extremely time sensitive..."

I got a bit curious, as I really didn't do my research like I should have, given that it wasn't that big of a project, and started searching the internet for this company, and I found all kinds of negative feedback on them and him., Jeffrey, the owner, who works as an employee as well.

I have copy and pasted the links to what I found, that may explain why the job wasnt completed, and at this point, I really don't even want him/them too. I will take the loss on the chin, as I probably would get my money back anyhow...

You can do your own research on the business,,,

nyspnews.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=35234

metrowny.com/policelog/600-Lockport_police_reports_for_the_week_of_Oct._15.html

Is this the type of guy you want to be giving money too? Or trusting him in your place of business, or even worse, home?
Junkies don't make good business men.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2014 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/anzalone-electric/lockport-new-york-14094/anzalone-electric-jeffrey-p-anzalone-drug-addict-thief-unprofessional-unreliable-lockp-1123346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content