Complaint Review:

• Updated: Mon, June 20, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — Arlington Virginia United States of America
AOL

AOL America Online-Time Warner AOL charging without authorization Internet

I have not been an AOL user in many years. However, when I looked at my bank statement this month (June, 2011), I noticed a $32.90 charge from AOL Service. So, clearly, they are taking money from my checking account without authorization. I attempted to notify them, but they don't have a readily available complaint department. I stopped payment with my bank for all future payments, but I have a feeling I have no chance of getting back the money that they've stolen from me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2011 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aol/internet/aol-america-online-time-warner-aol-charging-without-authorization-internet-743084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AOL