Complaint Review: AOL&24 Protect Plus

• AOL&24 Protect Plus
    www.aol.com
    Nationwide

AOL & 24 Protect Plus deceptive billing practices internet

I found a charge for 24 Protect Plus on my credit card statement. Since I only use this credit card for AOL billing purposes, it wasn't too hard to figure out where Dealtime.com got the information.

I spoke with an AOL rep and he said I must have ordered it through a try me banner, pop up or email. I think not! I never recieved a confirmation email from this company containing my registration number or any other information. Just a charge on my credit card.

Debbie
reading, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2004 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aol24-protect-plus/nationwide/aol-24-protect-plus-deceptive-billing-practices-internet-81257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content