Complaint Review: AOL*NETMARKET

• AOL*NETMARKET
    AOLNETMARKET.COM
    Nationwide

AOL*NETMARKET ripoff Internet

On May 31 AOL*netmarket charged my visa check card on the amount of 79.99 for a service I had canceled. When I called about this I was told that yes, my service was canceled. I had to call back 3 times before I found someone who would talk to me in a sensible way. This lady tried to tell me I had two accounts, and only canceled one of them. I told her she was as nutty as a fruit cake and that I had to call in twice, once in September, and once in October to cancel.

I then called again in December, 2002 to be sure this service was canceled and was assured that it was. On May 31, 2003 my visa check card was charged for the 79.99. I have not been able to get my money refunded as of yet, however, I am filing charges with the PA Attorney General Office. Incidently, my daughter had the same problem, and filed with the Attorney General Office and AOL finaly refunded her money.

Erla
Claysburg, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2003 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aolnetmarket/nationwide/aolnetmarket-ripoff-internet-65150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content