Complaint Review: AP9*CreditDiagnosis - AP9* Credit Diagnosis

• Reported By: Portland Oregon
  • AP9*CreditDiagnosis - AP9* Credit Diagnosis
    ap9creditdiagnosis-v-ct-ap9pmidentity-com
    Internet

AP9*CreditDiagnosis - AP9* Credit Diagnosis promised me a credit report, never delivered a report to me and then billed my credit card $ 1.00 twice and then $29.95. It was sent through and bounced my rent check Internet

July 5th, 2008

For the past two years, I have been unable to work and I receive $ 1,099.00 from Social Security because I have serious health problems. I decided to go online and get my credit scores and ran across AP9*Credit Diagnosis. I soon learned that they diagnosis "nothing." Just common sense advice is all you get. Somehow, I parted with my credit card information. I agreed to pay $ 1.00 and believed that my expenses stopped there.

On the 30th of June, AP9* went into my account, subtracted another dollar and then proceeded to charge me $ 29.95. This resulted in my rent check bouncing and $ 64.00 worth of insufficient funds charges.

At this time in my life, I expected to have money saved for retirement, a home that was paid for and some peace of mind. I am tired and sick to death of the fraud, dishonesty and greed that is everywhere. If you AP9* type companies could stand in my shoes and see what I'm facing, maybe you'd change... Better yet - Go out of business.

J M A
Portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2008 10:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ap9creditdiagnosis-ap9-credit-diagnosis/internet/ap9creditdiagnosis-ap9-credit-diagnosis-promised-me-a-credit-report-never-delivered-a-347853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content