Complaint Review: Apartment Realty Group

San Diego, California
    USA

Apartment Realty Group ARG Beware Sellers! San Diego California

*Author of original report: Please Disregard My Original Post

I called ARG with a buyer looking for a commercial multifamily property 12 units+ between $4 - $5 million. I was basically told to kick rocks since a realtor in my office was representing the buyer. ARG is doing their clients a major diservice since they will not even entertain buyers who already have representation, due to the fact that they want to double end the transaction and make more money. I was told "Buyers are a dime a dozen." So if you are thinking about listing your property with ARG just be aware that if a solid buyer comes along represented by another agent, not only will they not be able to offer you a full price or better offer for your property, they will not be able to offer you anything at all, because ARG reps will not even share your property with them. It is this type of greed that continues to cause shortages in this market. I advise you to stay away from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2017 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/apartment-realty-group/san-diego-california-92108/apartment-realty-group-arg-beware-sellers-san-diego-california-1398543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Please Disregard My Original Post

AUTHOR: Christopher - (United States)

I subsequently communicated with Apartment Realty Group and am retracting my original statement. It was a misunderstanding on my party. James Carter and his team at Apartment Realty Group are actually very willing to work with me. They are very professional, honest and fair to work with. Please disregard my original post.