Complaint Review: APEX - YET ANOTHER MISREPRESENTATION

• Submitted: Thu, November 22, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 22, 2012
  • Reported By: Misrepresentation of Position — SAINT PAUL Minnesota United States of America
  • APEX - YET ANOTHER MISREPRESENTATION

Internet
    United States of America

APEX - YET ANOTHER MISREPRESENTATION Title Company I'm Contracting w/ is Systems Engineer - APEX's Title for my job is Desktop Analyst, Internet

I am contracting for APEX in a position for which the title is a Systems Engineer.  I am doing engineering work, but when I applied with APEX originally, I applied for a Desktop Analyst position.

When I looked up my title in APEX's system the other day, they have my title as a Desktop Analyst.  I am assuming they are doing this because they can pay me a lower rate.  I am very upset with, and I believe it is a violation of my rights.

When I go to get another job, although I am now doing engineering work, APEX will misrepresent my position there and state that I was a Desktop Analyst.  This is insulting and just plain bad business.  I don't know what to do about this.  BUT IT IS OBVIOUS THAT APEX's BUSINESS PRACTICES ARE A RIPOFF!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2012 08:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/apex-yet-another-misrepresentation/internet/apex-yet-another-misrepresentation-title-company-im-contracting-w-is-systems-enginee-972661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content