Report: #196301

• Appera Teeth Whitening
    1000 N Bristol Street, St 202
    Newport Beach, California

Appera Teeth Whitening ripoff, liar, FRAUD Newport Beach California

They chardged a ridiculous price $89 to my credit card saying it's a 3 months supplies. 1 year later nothing was sent into my mailbox. Customer service is beyond rude. They will call you names. I had to wait 30 minutes to reach for them to answer the phone. Once they answered nothing could be solve. The phone was hung up during the middle of the discussion.

I don't usually say this but from the bottom of my heart I beg you not to purchase their items. I had to post the picture of their product on my website so people can acknowledge and stay away.

Luan
dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2006 10:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/appera-teeth-whitening/newport-beach-california-92660/appera-teeth-whitening-ripoff-liar-fraud-newport-beach-california-196301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content