Complaint Review: APPLE GLASS COMPANY

• APPLE GLASS COMPANY
    26215 I-45
    The Woodlands, Texas
    USA

APPLE GLASS COMPANY Dishonest, Liars, Rude, Unprofessional, Price-Gouging, Condescending, Disrespectful. The Woodlands Texas

Apple Glass Company (Gigi), quoted me $202+tax for a complete windshield replacement on my truck.

Had an appointment for noon today.  i bought one of their online Groupon deals for $100 off of a complete windshield installation.  Upon her learning that I had the Groupon her entire demeanor changed towards me.  She became an extremely rude, disrespectful person towards me.

She then stated if I use the Groupon then the price would be $335 instead of $202!!

She refused to honor the Groupon deal or the price I was given.

Why run a promotion if you are going to be dishonest and not honor said promotion is my question??

Needless to say I won't be back nor will I be recommending the company to anyone I know as long as they have a person this dishonest and rude working for them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2016 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/apple-glass-company/the-woodlands-texas-77380/apple-glass-company-dishonest-liars-rude-unprofessional-price-gouging-condescending-1301769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content