Complaint Review: AppleOne

• AppleOne

Internet
    United States of America

AppleOne Fake Jobs and No Help Internet

After reading other posting on Apple One, I am coming to realize I am applying for fake jobs. I come across postings from Apple One let my recruiter know and either I never hear from her or she tells me she can not find the posting and to contact the recruiter on the job posting. I let her know it is on their website and no answer (cricket, cricket). So this leads me to believe there are no true postings. I am very qualified for 90% of their postings. Since 1994 I have only been place through a staffing agency twice, once through Robert Half, another staffing agency that I believe post fake jobs and once through Apple One.

It is very sad because they hold peoples futures in their hands only to create a false since of security. I have found all other jobs on company postings.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/appleone/internet/appleone-fake-jobs-and-no-help-internet-1012244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content