Complaint Review: Appliance Zone

PO Box 55, Corydon, Indiana 47112
    Internet
    United States of America

Appliance Zone ApplianceZone return policy sucks!!! Internet

I have been waiting for three months for Appliance Zone to refund three parts that I had ordered from them online and did not need. I returned three parts to them. They said that they would refund two of the parts [but as of today, 10-16-12, they still haven't done so]. They claim the third part had been installed, because of surface scratches, and would not refund my $47.67 nor return the part to me by claiming that they threw the part away. I asked for another replacement part and they would not give me one.

They totally ripped me off by not refunding my money or giving me my part back. They have a lame return agreement set up to deny you a refund or give you back a part that they can claim arbitrarily was used.  Their warehouse does not tell you any of this. They wait for you to ask why havent I received my refund.  Then after waiting months, the consumer service gets around to telling you sorry no refund because, the part was used and you cant get the part back because they claim that they threw away the perfectly good part!!

I will never do business again with Appliance Zone.  If you want to order certain part and end up not needing it. Forget trying to return it! Theyll come up with some reason not to give you a refund. You wont see your money or your part again!!! Stay away from Appliance Zone!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2012 10:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/appliance-zone/internet/appliance-zone-appliancezone-return-policy-sucks-internet-955987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content