Complaint Review: Appliances Connection

• Reported By: CC — Chesterfield Missouri United States of America
  • Appliances Connection

Internet
    United States of America

Appliances Connection Many promises and lies over several weeks about shipping my order,WORST customer service I've ever had. Internet

I placed an order with appliancesconnection.com on November 4th.  They repeatedly emailed me with different shipping dates.  After 4 weeks, and still with no tracking information, I started calling them frequently about my order.  I was ALWAYS on hold for at least 20 minutes, several times up to 40 minutes, before actually talking to someone.

Each time I called, a different person (Bobby, Eric, Calvin, Adam, Victoria...) would give me a different story and excuses about my order, and again they would promise me shipping dates.  When they promised to call me back with more info, they never did. I even had a "manager" promise me my order would go out the next day.  I guess I believed them because we really need the appliances to finish our kitchen remodel!!

That was 2 weeks ago.  Today (December 17th), still with no shipping or tracking info, I cancelled my order after holding for over 20 minutes, being transferred multiple times, disconnected, and having to call again.  Why am I so stupid that I didn't do this weeks ago????  Now I must start over elsewhere and we can't use our new kitchen until we get the items.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 07:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/appliances-connection/internet/appliances-connection-many-promises-and-lies-over-several-weeks-about-shipping-my-orderw-983528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content