Complaint Review: Apps Wizard

• Reported By: LEES SUMMIT Missouri
  • Apps Wizard
    appswizard.com
    Nationwide

appswizard.com Apps Wizard phoneappsbiz.com appswizard, Iphone apps, cellphone, phoneappsbiz Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Phone Apps Biz is a total ripoff

http://www.appswizard.com is a rip-off!
I purchased a website for a one time fee of $39.95 in order to sell apps for any style/model phone from appswizard.com. My site was up and functioning however, they quickly lost their contract with their payment processor E-junkie, then sent out emails stating they were moving to CLICKBANK. For 3 weeks I have attempted to get someone from their support department to communicate with me on status as I also purchased traffic generators from multiple reputable sites.

I am now owed 139.99 by appswizard due to the money spent on traffic generators, and if I also count the profit that I have missed since it is going to their site and not an affiliate tracking site, add in another $1,000. They will not communicate, they also claim that their programmers are working on resolving the issue.
Beware, don't fall for this scam, here are the email from addresses you will receive:

Smart Apps Support (support@smartappsportal.com)
Phone Apps Biz Support (support@phoneappsbiz.com)

Here are their web addresses:

Their support phone number that they never answer is:
504-208-4417

Ed
LEES SUMMIT, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2009 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/apps-wizard/nationwide/appswizardcom-apps-wizard-phoneappsbizcom-appswizard-iphone-apps-cellphone-phoneappsb-463805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Phone Apps Biz is a total ripoff

AUTHOR: Bernard - (U.S.A.)

I got sucked into the phone apps biz scam too. I paid $49 to join up and create my website. I paid additional money to increase traffic. I paid additional money to have a billboard service created. I never got any traffic. When I tried to call the help number there was never an answer. Never a reply to emails either. I received numerous pushy phone calls and texts from Kevin Kennedy's "support" staff, trying to sell me a mentorship program which would ultimately cost me thousands of dollars! Big rip off. Stay away from this. Luckily I was able to get refunded from my credit card and they, (Citibank citicard) would investigate.