Complaint Review: Appstack.com

Internet
    United States of America

Appstack.com Lots of promises, no results, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: In response

Appstack.com is, as they will proudly tell you, a goggle venture company. I expected a company affiliated with google would be truthful with a small business owner but alas they are not. It all began when i got a phone call from them saying that they could build me a mobile website, set up and manage a google adwords campaign for me. I told them i already have a mobile website and i have a google ad words campaign but i wasnt having much success with it. They told me that they could take care of it for me and provide me with leads for around 15 cents a click and 5$ per call with ten leads guaranteed per billing cycle. Well it actually turned out to be $10 a click and $22 per call, far more then i was told. So in the end ive paid them $600 and have received FOUR calls over 3 months. Ive tried to cancel my account and i have called 6 times in the past three days only to get their voicemail everytime. Huge promises to get your money and then they dont stick to their "guarantees." Avoid this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2012 06:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/appstackcom/internet/appstackcom-lots-of-promises-no-results-internet-964690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

In response

AUTHOR: AppStack - (United States of America)

Dear Customer,

We apologize for any misinformation you were given on the sales call.  At Appstack, one of our core values is to be "simple and transparent."  Giving misinformation is not a regular practice and it is a complaint we will take seriously.  As you mentioned, we are a Google Venture Partner.  We take pride in this and we also take this seriously.  Customer Service and delivering a valuable product to our customers are our number one priorities.  If you would like to discuss your account in detail, we would be happy to hear from you.  Our customer service line is 888-908-3678 and we are open Monday through Friday 8am - 5pm PST.

Sincerely,