Complaint Review: APW Film Nathan Saikali

• APW Film Nathan Saikali
    1506 Michael,
    Internet
    United States of America

APW Film Nathan Saikali Advance Performance Window Film Scam operation, Liar, cheat, dirty, Black Marketeer, full of Bull s**t, can't be trusted! Internet

Some months ago I picked APW Film to do the tinting on my new Honda civic coupe.

When I initially spoke with Hady he had all the right answers and offered the convenience of a mobile service at a reasonable price. The day we scheduled for the work to be done he showed up 2 hours late, with his girlfriend and kid in tow.

Amazingly he finished early, came inside to collect payment & gave me an excellent song n dance about how the few tiny bubbles will burn out over the next few days, etc. A week later my bubbles were still there and not just a few tiny ones but all over my back and side windows! I tried calling Hady with no success and finally got him to respond via email.

He promised to "come out and take a look", assuring me this time that it could be a couple weeks for the bubbles to burn out & reminding me again of his 100% warrantee. Long story short is that I've never seen or heard from Hady again!

I had to pay someone else to remove and redo his ridiculous work. Don't waste your money on this fraud, take it to a shop!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2011 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/apw-film-nathan-saikali/internet/apw-film-nathan-saikali-advance-performance-window-film-scam-operation-liar-cheat-dirty-769677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content