Complaint Review: APX-SAI-Castle Rock Security Alarm Monitoring

• Reported By: Baltimore Maryland
  • APX-SAI-Castle Rock Security Alarm Monitoring
    2101 South Arlington Heights Rd Suite 150
    Arlington, Illinois

APX-SAI-Castle Rock Security Alarm Monitoring Contract renewal scam Arlington Illinois

I had the same experience as two other customers: Reports 455255 and 455408. CastleRock - Apx- SAI or whatever name they want to be called. I tried to cancel my home security services after 3 years on May 28, 2009 by phone and letter. My renewal was June 5, 2009 and since this was less than the 30 days they would not cancel my service. I am now obligated to pay the monthly fee for 12 more months.

I find that this practice of auto renewal after 3 years without any notification is at best deceitful and borderline criminal. I now feel hostage to their unwanted service.

I will wholly support any action against this company.

Lynn
Baltimore, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2009 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/apx-sai-castle-rock-security-alarm-monitoring/arlington-illinois-60005/apx-sai-castle-rock-security-alarm-monitoring-contract-renewal-scam-arlington-illinois-476668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content