Complaint Review: Aqua of Texas

762 W.Lancaster Avenue
    Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
    United States of America

Aqua of Texas Rips Us Off. $600/year. Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: According to your report....

We are forced to pay nearly $700 yearly just for the privilege of having water hooked up. I've lived in 3 other states & not had to pay just to be connected.  Our nearby relatives do not have to pay fees for being connected.

We never drink our water. It often has a blue tint & smells more like chlorine then my Clorox bottle. Our water pressure if often so low that filling appliances and showering is difficult. I boil the water I use to make the formula I feed to the little creatures I take in to raise. I can't trust my blue cloudy water within their fragile little systems.

Customer service is horrible. I won't even go into the ordeal we went through just to get our account established. I asked for a water quality report, 2 years ago, & never got one. My neighbors tell me we are the end of the line & if our pressure is low to call, everybody else is low too.  Last time I called I got some twit that told me my water had been turned of 3 days prior. I think I would have noticed that, 3 times, if I tried to shower and couldn't. The ding bat told me if my pressure is still low tomorrow to call back. She couldn't comprehend the equation Country/Well/Low Pressure/Bacteria/Boil Water Orders. Terrible company. Terrible service. Terrible water & I have to pay $700 a year for this "privilege". Can't even complain to a Representative in this Republican state. Corporate profits trumps consumer rights every time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2013 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aqua-of-texas/bryn-mawr-pennsylvania-19010/aqua-of-texas-rips-us-off-600year-bryn-mawr-pennsylvania-1015737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

According to your report....

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

all you would need to do is be sure Democrats are in power next time around...let us know how that works.

"Can't even complain to a Representative in this Republican state"