Complaint Review: Aqua Texas

• Aqua Texas
    762 W. Lancaster Ave. Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
    Internet
    United States of America

For one year now we have lived in our new home in Newark, Texas.  Our water bill runs anywhere from $125 to $150 a month.

Where we previously lived (Fort Worth) we used about the same amount of water and it never ran over $65 a month, for all the same services...sewer included.

Comparatively speaking our electric bill runs about $85 a month.

What a bunch of Newark, NEW JERSEY mafia mf's.

Grin and take it up the tailpipe.

If I'd known this beforehand I would never have bought the home here in Chisholm Springs subdivision off 287 just south of Rhome, TX.

What a sorry outfit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2012 06:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aqua-texas/internet/aqua-texas-overcharging-for-services-internet-865186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I live in Newark also and have similar problems

AUTHOR: JimBob Bush - ()

City of Newark, Texas Stole sewer utility fees when home is not hooked into city utility line and continues to do so Newark, Texas

We also had inflated water bills so a year ago after several complaints were filed with T.C.E.Q. they came out and flushed all the fire hydrants and pump stations.  They found what they called in their report lots of debris which added oxygen to the lines and made the meters report higher figures.  After this, the water bills went back down but this problem with being charged for a connection to the city sewer when it does not exist is absolutely crazy!  You are correct, they are very rude down at city hall and have even called the law on customers with a utility complaint when they have presented no threat.  I was there, so I know.

I have a question....

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

"Where we previously lived (Fort Worth) we used about the same amount of water and it never ran over $65 a month, for all the same services."

"I called to see if there could be a problem with our meter and OVER THE PHONE they told me "NO!"

Why would you think there was a problem with the meter if you were using about the same amount of water as before?

You need to check the rates from your previous place and also where you are now.