Complaint Review: Aquia Realty

2101 Jeff Davis Hwy
    Stafford, Virginia
    United States of America

Aquia Realty - Stafford, Virginia

Having leased a home through Aquia Realty, I can say they are one of the most unprofessional management companies I have ever dealt with.  When ending my lease, I was told they would transfer the utilities out of my name.  They transferred the utilities out of my name, but it was two and a half months after my lease ended and only after I received a bill and contacted Aquia Realty to find out what was going on.

Yes, shame on me for being nave and trusting the word of Aquia Realty.  Per my lease terms, I waited the appropriate amount of time and asked for the status of my security deposit with a detailed list of expenses being deducted.  As you have probably guessed from the rating I have provided, I am now out my security deposit with no explanation and on top that, I have not been reimbursed for the utilities I paid after I moved out --- and no one, from the property manager to the owner of the company, will return my call or my emails.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 07:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aquia-realty/stafford-virginia-22554/aquia-realty-stafford-virginia-1036252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content