Complaint Review: AQuietSpot.com

• AQuietSpot.com
    P.o. Box 691963
    Cincinnati, Ohio

AQuietSpot.com rip-off thieves Cincinnati Ohio

Aquietspot.com ripped me off. I bid on 6 of their auctions and won all of them. I emailed them when i sent payment. I waited for 2 weeks before i emailed them again. They told me they were refunding one of the auctions to me because they did'nt have the item any more. They told me the refund would reach me by the end of the week.

I gave it 2 weeks before i emailed them and told them i did not receive the refund or the other auctions i had won. They emailed me back saying that they had to manually go through their orders and it would take awhile for them to send shipment.

I waited a month, emailed them again and i have not received and email since then. So i called their number and i never got an answer. They ripped us off and lied to us. They are thieves and they ripped us off.

Rebecca
New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2003 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aquietspotcom/cincinnati-ohio-45269-1963/aquietspotcom-rip-off-thieves-cincinnati-ohio-50653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content