Complaint Review: ARA ASSETT RECOVERY ASSOCIATES

USA
  • Phone: 8886869475
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

ARA , ASSETT RECOVERY ASSOCIATES, TRIED TO RUN A FAKE CC SCAM ON ME LOMBARD Illinois

ASSETT RECOVERY ASSOCIATES CALLED ME AND SAID I OWE $16850 ON A CREDIT CARD DEBT THAT I HAD FROM YEARS AGO. IM 42 YEARS OLD AND NEVER HAD A CREDIT CARD UNTIL I WAS 41. THEY TOLD ME I COULD SETTLE THE DEBT TODAY FOR 10% OF WHAT IS OWED IF I PAID $1685 TODAY. I TOLD THEM I WAS NOT STUPID AND KNEW I NEVER HAD ANY CREDIT CARD DEBT IN MY LIFE. I TOLD THEM TO EAT A (
((REDACTED)))AND GO F*** THEMSELVES AND CONTACTED THE AUTHORITIES IN LOMBARD ILLINOIS. DONT ANSWER THE PHONE FOR NUMBERS THAT ARE NOT SAVED IN YOUR PHONE OR YOU GET SCAMMERS LIKE THESE IDIOTS TRYING TO F*** YOU OUT OF MONEY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2017 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ara-assett-recovery-associates/lombard-illinois-60148/ara-assett-recovery-associates-tried-to-run-a-fake-cc-scam-on-me-lombard-illinois-1403585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content