Complaint Review: ARAMARK UNIFORM SERVICE

• Reported By: ADVANCED POWER — EAST LYME Connecticut USA
  • ARAMARK UNIFORM SERVICE

Nationwide
    USA

ARAMARK UNIFORM SERVICE/CLEANING SERVICE (DEVIL) DONT SIGN ANY CONTRACT WITH ARAMARK EAST LYME CT

We have been doing business with Aramark since 1997 and was happy with our guy and the service until he told me i should sign a contract. Knowing and trusting this person, who never explained the fine print, i signed the contract thinking i locked in my prices for 5 years. Well that was not the case. Aramark can rais their prices any time three times a year and i cant do anything about it.

I am coming to the end of my five years. I have taken it in the (you know what) for this long and was even thinking about making my own "aramarksucks.com page but saw this site and maybe i can stop one person from signing a contract with this horrible, terrable, misleading, non-caring company.

I don't like there food service at fenway either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2016 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aramark-uniform-service/nationwide/aramark-uniform-servicecleaning-service-devil-dont-sign-any-contract-with-aramark-eas-1323876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content