Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Tue, July 05, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, July 05, 2005

• Reported By:Vanport Pennsylvania
ARC - Karen Hightower
5175 Performance Drive Cumming, Georgia U.S.A.

ARC - Karen Hightower ripoff Cumming Georgia

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I received a post card in the mail from some company called ARC, Inc. It was very vague stating that they were going nuts trying to reach me. Being suspicious, I did some research on the internet about ARC, Inc. Everything I read was bad. I am very glad that I did some research on this company before contacting them. I received my postcard on July 5, 2005.

L
Beaver County, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2005 06:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/arc-karen-hightower/cumming-georgia-30040-9656/arc-karen-hightower-ripoff-cumming-georgia-148607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ARC - Karen Hightower