Complaint Review: Arcade Services

• Reported By: Cathy — Allentown New Jersey
  • Arcade Services

Barrington, New Jersey
    USA

Arcade Services Gary Harmon Took jukbox guts to repair and never returned them. It's been a year. Barrington New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: I FOUND GARY!!! I HAVE HIS ADDRESS

*Author of original report: Storage Items to be auctioned off.

Gary Harmon came to my house to repair my jukebox.  He said he would have to take it out and bring it to his shop. He did so on August 24, 2012. A year ago.

We have called him many times and received excuse after excuse. He promises and promises and never returns calls if he recognizes your phone number but answers if he is not familiar with it.

We are going to file an police report. This guy is ripping us off. We have a useless jukebox.  His last known address is Barrington NJ and his last known phone number is 856-761-4832.

Gary's website should be taken off the internet.  We gave him a deposit of $180 which he wanted in cash.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2013 07:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/arcade-services/barrington-new-jersey/arcade-services-gary-harmon-took-jukbox-guts-to-repair-and-never-returned-them-its-been-1078364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I FOUND GARY!!! I HAVE HIS ADDRESS

AUTHOR: Umiami80 - (USA)

I went to Garys hours today so he could repair my arcade monitor.  He insisted on $130 cash down and assured me not issues.  I look online after the fact and find all these stories.  I ask for my monitor back and my cash.  Cash is gone and he was drunk as a skunk cursing at me.  I had to call the cops to get my monitor back and will take him to court for my cash.

That said he has a shed FILLED with arcade montors, boards, and Juke Box Parts.  If you are missing parts let me know I'll give you is exact address and even help you get it back.

Storage Items to be auctioned off.

AUTHOR: Dunigan - ()

After calling The Treasure Coast Storage facility we found out that all items in storage are to be auctioned off August 29th. This means our jukebox guts will be gone if Gary does not pay the storage fees he owes previous to Aug 29th.  Call the facility in Cherry Hill if you think your items are there.