Complaint Review: Archaic Swag

• Reported By: Heather — Mounds Oklahoma USA
  • Archaic Swag

Internet
    USA

Archaic Swag Nate Nate, the owner of Archaic Swag, was contracted by myself in December 2016 to build a custom kitchen island. I paid in full to get the island faster. Nate promises delivery in 6 weeks. The problems started shortly after. Broken Arrow, OK Oklahoma Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**

Nate would only respond to me if I commented on one of his Facebook pages. He explained he was having a couple of issues and the island wasn't complete but would be in a week. Weeks came and gone with no contact and when I finally got ahold of Nate he promised delivery but didn't show. We went through this process for several months. No contact, then finally a response but still no island. He admitted he was behind but ensured the island was complete. Several times I offered to pick up island but excuses were made as to why that wasn't possible. I also requested a refund but to no avail. As it stands now, he has blocked me on Facebook and blocked my phone calls.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2017 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/archaic-swag/internet/archaic-swag-nate-nate-the-owner-of-archaic-swag-was-contracted-by-myself-in-december-2-1397477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content