Complaint Review: ardmore oklahoms cps

• ardmore oklahoms cps
    925 w broadway
    ardmore, Select State/Province
    USA

ardmore oklahoms cps wronged by ardmore oklahoma cps ardmore oklahoma

My story is how my son was wronged by ardmore okla cps and judge charles tate. My sons visits was taken away because his ex said he had a anger problem. Well he had a report the boys was being molested by step dad. My son brought this up in court and judge said that was six months ago. Also in court his mother in law got on stand and said he had anger problem. Well she never liked him and called cps several times during their marriage to try take boys on false reports. Also on stand was a cps counsler that never knew or spoke to my son that he had anger problem and she feared for her life.

So judge Tate took his visits away. And only his visits he did not take away phone calls or letters and she is suppose to report any illness or accident. But she has not let any of that happen and it has  been five years. We recently found facebook page where my grandson had two broken arms. And we do not know what happened. My son has cried every night for five years for his sons. And fears for their lifes because his ex whole family are involved in drugs. Last we heard they was still in ardmore okla. I pray to see them again. And we found out Judge tate was dismissed as a judge.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ardmore-oklahoms-cps/ardmore-select-stateprovince-73401/ardmore-oklahoms-cps-wronged-by-ardmore-oklahoma-cps-ardmore-oklahoma-1082375. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content