Complaint Review: Area Circulation, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, April 11, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, April 12, 2007
  • Reported By: Albany New York
  • Area Circulation, Inc.
    5656 Shell Rd
    Virginia Beach, Virginia

Area Circulation, Inc. Area Circulation Rip-off Albany Virginia Beach Virginia

*Author of original report: update

I was doing a survey online and later received a call from Area Circulation, Inc. This company seems to work alongside online frauds to call people and offer them great magazines. I was told about this great offer magazine where I would be paying $74 a month. I called to try and cancel and they told me my payment would be lowered to $34.88 to accomodate my financial situation. I was called for a second offer that would mean I would only pay for shipping. I called to cancel before I received anything and couldn't according to them and know I'm paying $18.80 for these sets of magazines I don't even want. Its good to note that they send a letter saying you could cancel within 3 days, but when i called they said no because they have some sort of contract with the issuers of the magazines, which makes no sense to me if i called within the three days to cancel.

Here I'am paying for these magazines and i'm a college student on top of that. I hope nobody even goes near this company ever. Just read all the rip-offs they have dished out to people.

Marcos
Albany, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2007 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/area-circulation-inc/virginia-beach-virginia-23455/area-circulation-inc-area-circulation-rip-off-albany-virginia-beach-virginia-243486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

update

AUTHOR: Marcos - (U.S.A.)

Now I have about $600 in finance charges over the next couple of months.