Complaint Review: Arizona Call Center
- Arizona Call Center
630 E. Southern Ave.
- Phone: 480-2934858
- Category: Telephone Companies
Arizona Call Center, B2B, ACC, ATT AT&T, AT&T ARIZONA OWNER SAYS AT&T IS A FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION, IT'S ALL UNDER THE COVER OF S.B.C., AND S.B.C. IS VERY GREEDY. Mesa Arizona
Here's what you've got there. This company pays no base. $5.00 to the sales person who can win your business account back to "AT&T" under their "Win-Back" program. The average sales person while I was there made two "win-backs" per day. That's an average of $1.50 per hour over an 8 hour shift, just being led on by the heierarchy in hopes of eventual "success". There is a near 100 percent turnover per week there. They make people sign an I-9 (independent contractor's type agreement) so that the business owner doesn't have to match social security funds nor report much of your earnings (and therefor his cashflow, I suspect). He drives a BMW-like sports car and dates the secretaries while his people come in on bicycles or on foot. And he claims to sell 80 units per week when no one is looking (while the rest of us do, uh, 2?) The employment paperwork they make you sign only after telling you're hired (you may have already quit your last job, etc.) provides for the following, amongst other outlandish and probably illegal payment/labor practices:
1. You will work on comission only. No base pay, no promises of any pay at all.
2. You agree for the company to charge you $6.00 for per day for your breaks.
3. You will be charged $6.00 right off the top, if there is anything for them to take from, for 20 min, and 5 minute breaks (PER DAY!!) even if you don't take them.
4. They say that in there some where is also an agreement that you will be paid nothing for your efforts for the first 32 clock hours if you quit within that time (even if you quit for moral reasons). I demanded my pay, they told me they shredded my pay documents and employment/hours records and to have a nice day. So, I wasn't paid. My son's child support wasn't paid, my landlord wasn't paid, and all the other things that go along with that. Food, all of it. Yes, they do this even to people who are trying so desparately to stay afloat that we actually try a job like this. I can find no business license on file for this business. They say they are members of the online better business bureau. Don't even ever go for that folks, with ANY company. The moment someone pitches it to you, it means they're covering something. What something? They can't survive the light of day in their own community by belonging to a BBB that is real and that can reach out and touch them. Do you wonder how this actually can happen in the United States and under all the federal laws that exist, folks? It's Arizona "right to work" laws, a major cause of emigration from Arizona.
Arizona Call Center has Rip-off down to a science. If they call on a business who, it turns out, already has a related service, then they simply pose as if to "update" the business' profile thereby changing their rate, and service provider, etc. I've learned to have protection down to a science. After seeing how bad they were going to be, I excercised my right in Arizona, to, being a "one party to the action" state, record the training they imparted to me which I believed would contain much unethical shekanery (and it did) as a memorandum for record and for training-study. On it anyone can hear the owner explain how Southwestern Bell "came to me" (the guy who poses as the owner), and that they market a product that "does not exhist" and "is a figment of your imagination", per se, how "Very Greedy" Southwestern Bell is (and that's what they're trying to get us to sell), and other nonsense. NOW, CHECK THIS OUT.... This week in the same paper in which I originally found this job the same company has opened a NEW portion of their operation. This one? It appears to me as if it is a "Biz-Op". An opportunity for you to do "Business" with these guys! I suggest to all of you, as an experienced sales person, that even when you hear words like AT&T, it may well not be quite real. Just don't do business over the phone unless it is YOUR OUTGOING CALL to the company at hand. Trust me on that. When did reputable companies like maybe Microsoft ever give you a jingle to see how you're doing today? Exon? Price Pfeister Pharmaceuticals? No? Please. Phrases like "Calling on behalf of" should be an indicator to you that you are not talking with that company, and that you should not have answered that phone call, and that in all likelihood if they are going to deceive you then they are exploiting their employee as well. Beleive it or not, lawyers draw up those scripts. You -could- make money and...-thousands- ...of -people-..., just think about what those say. They go out of the way to say nothing about what they offer "YOU". In the short term though, don't buy from people calling from ACC and sure in the heck don't starve your family for them.
CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2008 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/arizona-call-center/mesa-arizona-85210/arizona-call-center-b2b-acc-att-att-att-arizona-owner-says-att-is-a-figment-of-your-308284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: