Report: #1062022

• ARIZONA PRINTING MANAGEMENT
    4410 W. Union Hills
    Phoenix, Arizona
    USA

ARIZONA PRINTING MANAGEMENT AKA KNIGHT RACING turbofastaz AKA JOSEPH GARY KNIGHT AKA GARY KNIGHT TOOK MY MONEY AND HAS YET TO DELIVER ME A USABLE DIFFERENTIAL. NOW HE REFUSES TO COMMUNICATE. Internet Phoenix GLENDALE NORTH PHOENIX Arizona

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: me too.

AKA Gary Knight cashed got my money on 4/26/13 and has not been able to provide me with the differential that I ordered and now refuses to build me one and also refuses to return my money.  On 6/17/13 he had me drive 5+ hours to Gelendale, Arizona to receive a differential that was apparently built incorrectly for maybe someone else.

He went back to his hideaway shop to remove the calipers and rotors (he would not allow me to follow him there) while I waited in a parking lot (111 degrees) and he returned 1 1/2 hours later with my brake kit (to receive it, I had to sign a "release" before I could see if all parts were there.

He said that he would not return my money, but that he would bring the wrong differential to me and I could have someone remake the housing and buy new axles.  However, he never returned.  I spent 5 hours in that hot parking lot and he accused me of ruining the calipers and rotors.

Since I have tried to reason with him but he wants an extra $650 for me to have the differential that needs to be rebuilt.  The only thing that I could see possible to use would be the gears.  Everything else would have to be redone.Now, when I try to contact him, he sends me a link to the Maricopa Courthouse, challenging me to take him to court in that far away city.  Apparently he has done this before, perhaps with the same differential.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/arizona-printing-management/phoenix-arizona-85308/arizona-printing-management-aka-knight-racing-turbofastaz-aka-joseph-gary-knight-aka-gary-1062022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

me too.

AUTHOR: Victim of the Knights - ()

He did it to me too, read my report on loan. If you want to know where lives contact me!