Complaint Review: Arizona Tourism Company

• Reported By: Sheri — Alamo California
  • Arizona Tourism Company

Sedona, Arizona
    USA

Arizona Tourism Company Front for timeshare/ lies about products sold Sedona Arizona

I went to this office not knowing it was a front for a timeshare company (Diamond Resorts Intl) and that they offer only activities that they appear to have a kick-back deal with. I specifically stated I wanted to book the hot air balloon trip that gets closest to the red rocks. That is not the trip this office sells. Instead of telling me that, the salesperson lied and told me they all launch from the same place. In fact, the company they don't offer launches right next to the rocks. The company they booked me on launched a few miles away and never got close to the rocks.

This center is deceptive. Had they told me the truth I would have never booked through them. I paid full price (did not do a timeshare presentation) and got a different product than I was promised. Avoid this office.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2014 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/arizona-tourism-company/sedona-arizona/arizona-tourism-company-front-for-timeshare-lies-about-products-sold-sedona-arizona-1137515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content