Complaint Review: Arlington Baptist School

• Arlington Baptist School
    3030 North Rolling Road
    Baltimore, Maryland
    USA

Arlington Baptist School, Kimberlee Parsons Scool Worships the Almighty Dollar, not GOD Baltimore Maryland

My only experience with Arlington Baptist School was horrible. When I frequently visited the school the teacher that taught my daughter seemed to be always on food break. When Kimberlee Parsons notified parents that this same teacher would be teaching my daughter the following year I was terrified. The school had built this expectation that I would have an experienced qualified teacher teaching my daughter in the higher grade then Mrs. Parsons notified parents 1 week prior to the re-opening of school that this teacher would no longer be teaching my daughter.

I notified the school that had breached my expectations by removing Mr. Whitehead and withdrew my child from the school. Arlington Baptist School initially refused to return the over $6,000 I paid in tuition for the full year. When I complained they returned the tuition but refused to return the $250 I paid to re enroll (that's correct, re enrollment fee even though my daughter was already enrolled in the school).

I would advise anyone considering this "Christian" school to reconsider because this school cares more about their financial health than teaching Christianity; because of the change in philosophy by the current administration the school has been in a steady decline from 2005 when Arlington Baptist school population was at approximately 600 and currently the student population is under 200 students.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2013 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/arlington-baptist-school/baltimore-maryland-21244/arlington-baptist-school-kimberlee-parsons-scool-worships-the-almighty-dollar-not-god-b-1084215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content