Complaint Review: Arnold Scott Harris P.C

• Phone: 8554431918
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Arnold Scott Harris P.C NTTA scam Ft. Worth Texas

I have outstanding toll tag balances that I tried to clear up today under the NTTA amnesty program.  When I called the firm to make arrangments, they would not do any type of payment arrangment until 1/3 of the balance was put down.  I don't have it.  I'm happy to make payments and told them so, but they would not take anything less than 1/3 of my enormous balance.

The whole point of the grace period is to give people the opportunity to make right without all of the outrageous administration/penalty fees.  However, they were rude and unwilling to help me set up payment arrangments.   It's ridiculous.

I called NTTA to tell them that I tried to pay on my balance, but the "law firm" was unwilling to help me make payment arrangments.  It didn't matter to them.  You would think that something is better than nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2013 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/arnold-scott-harris-pc/ft-worth-texas-76102/arnold-scott-harris-pc-ntta-scam-ft-worth-texas-1084047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content